GE Factory Service
We service what we sell!
- The industry's largest manufacturer owned factory service network
- Over 1,100 highly skilled field technicians
- Easy scheduling online or by phone
- Extensive truck inventory to complete most repairs on the first visit
- 4,000 Customer Care service centers
Two Ways to Schedule Service
Schedule Service Online!
Builder & Contractor customers can schedule service online by logging into www.GECustomerNet.com and visiting the Service tab. Your Service/Parts Account will not be billed if the GE warranty or the terms and conditions of the Federal Warranty service contract for GE products cover the service.
Not signed up for GE CustomerNet yet?
Get instructions on how to sign up today!
Commercial Service & Commercial Property ProgramsProvide a strategic advantage for your business:
- Industry leading warranty, 5-Year on parts and 30-Days on labor
- Flat, low labor rate per completed call
- Authorized wholesale parts pricing
- Easy service scheduling via CustomerNet, fax or phone
For Your Customers or Homeowners:
Schedule online at GE Appliances.com
Your customers or homeowners can use the online tool at GEAppliances.com to schedule their appliance service appointment at their convenience.
7 am - 10 pm EST Monday-Friday
8 am - 8 pm EST Saturday
8 am - 6 pm EST Sunday