How to Place Appliance Orders
GE Appliances offers several ordering options to suit your unique business needs.
Place your orders in just a few clicks - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. CustomerNet was created specifically for our Trade Partners to make doing business with GE convenient, simple & efficient.
GE CustomerNet helps you manage your business by providing the ability to:
- View product specifications & installation info
- Check price and product availability
- Place, edit or track orders
- Create customized brochures for homebuyers
- View invoices, proof of delivery and pay online
- View our parts catalog and place an order
- Schedule a service call
To sign up, visit www.gecustomernet.com and click on the Register Now link or contact the CustomerNet Help Desk at 800-242-1333.
Supply Pro Connect
The future of order and delivery for builders!
Meet the industry's first integrated supply chain solution. Together, GE Appliances and Hyphen Solutions offer unmatched ordering support.
- Universal - connects to multiple vendors
- Paperless - offers complete automation of the order, ship, bill process
- Flexible - connects to the builder's existing purchasing systems
- Efficient - reduces errors, overhead and reconciliation
- Simple - require minimal investment to get up and running.
Simplify your supply chain today! For more information about GE Appliances and SupplyPro Connect, email us at csAccountSetup@ge.com.
You may place your orders via fax using:
- A custom GE Fax Form
- Your own order form or purchase order
To obtain your Custom GE Fax Forms or more information about using your own order form or purchase order, email us at csAccountSetup@ge.com.
You may call in your orders at 800-523-7277.
Have the following information available:
GE Account #
GE Model #'s & color
Gas or Electric