GE ENERGY STAR certified room air conditioners are on average 10% more energy-efficient than standard models.*
- Since 2005, over 4.4 Million GE ENERGY STAR certified room air conditions have been sold.
- A GE ENERGY STAR certified room air conditioner costs less than $70 per year to run, on average.
GE ENERGY STAR certified Room Air Conditions have new innovations and features to help save energy and money:
- The Energy Saver feature shuts down the compressor and fan once a room is cool enough.
- The sleep function on the GE ENERGY STAR Wall Air Conditioners raises the temperature setting during sleeping hours, which saves energy as the room’s cooling requirement is decreased.
- The Fan cycle switch on the GE ENERGY STAR Wall Air Conditioners feature allows the fan to operate at lower, more energy efficient speed.
GE Energy Star Certified Room Air ConditionersView All GE Energy Star Certified Room Air Conditioners
GE appliances help you conserve energy and save money. We have been an ENERGY STAR Partner for over 10 years. We are committed to creating energy efficient, high performance household appliances and lighting products.
Find Appliance Rebates
Browse utility company, state, federal, and GE Appliances rebates available on select appliances in your area.Find Rebates
*U.S. Environmental Protection Agency