GE ENERGY STAR certified clothes washers deliver superior efficiency and performance.
- Since 2005, over 4.6 Million GE ENERGY STAR certified clothes washers have been sold.
- ENERGY STAR clothes washers use approximately 35% less water and 35% less energy for washing than standard models.*
- ENERGY STAR certified clothes washer will save 39,000 gallons of water and $600 over the product's lifetime.**
GE ENERGY STAR certified clothes washers have new innovations and features to help save energy and money:
- GE ENERGY STAR certified clothes washers are available in front-load or top-load configurations. Both options include innovations that help save water and energy.
- These features include the Energy Saving Mode and high spin speeds which spin clothes faster to remove more water and require less time in the dryer.
- The purchase of an ENERGY STAR certified washer may make consumers eligible for utility rebate programs. Ask your local utility providers for details.
GE Energy Star Certified WashersView All GE Energy Star Certified Washers
GE Appliances help you conserve energy and save money. We have been an ENERGY STAR Partner for over 10 years. We are committed to creating energy efficient, high performance household appliances and lighting products.
Make a Clean Change.
Recycle your old washer today.
Find Appliance Rebates
Browse utility company, state, federal, and GE rebates available on select appliances in your area.Find Rebates
*U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
**EPA assumes the average life of 11 years. Clothes washer savings estimate includes both savings from the washer (machine, hot water), and dryer (since more efficient washers receive "credit" for spinning more water out of clothes). Source: U.S. EPA Consumer Messaging Guide for ENERGY STAR Qualified Appliances, 2013.