Refrigerator & Icemaker FiltersSee all GE Refrigerator Filters
The MWF water filter is found in GE side-by-side and french- door bottom-freezer refrigerators.Explore Genuine MWF Filters
The MSWF filter is found in GE side-by-side and french-door refrigerators.MSWF Filter
Save / MSWF Filter 3-Pack
The GSWF filter is found in GE top-freezer, french-door and swing-door bottom-freezer refrigerators.GSWF Filter
Save / GSWF Filter 3-Pack
The RPWFE water filter is found in select GE french- door refrigerators. Also replaces RPWF in-the-door filters.RPWFE Filter
Save / RPWFE Filter 3-Pack
Household & Other Replacement Filters
What do you know about your Water Filter?
What can your water filter do for you?
- Safer Water
Protect your family from harmful contaminants that may be found in tap water.
- Better-Tasting Water
Reducing contaminants, minerals and hard deposits helps deliver fresher, clearer water to your glass.
- Big Savings
Fresh, filtered water costs only a few cents per gallon, while premium bottled water can cost up to $5.
What happens when your water filter gets old?
- Water taste and smell changes, and can become unpleasant.
- Ice becomes cloudy white with minerals.
- Water flow from your dispenser becomes slow.
- For cleaner, fresher-tasting water, replace your refrigerator water filter every 6 months.
Why GE Water Filters?
Get Clean, Clear Water and Ice
Genuine GE filters are designed to work with GE refrigerators for peak performance to reduce harmful contaminants. Our filters are guaranteed to fit your refrigerator and are backed with a GE warranty.
* The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this water filter are not necessarily in all users' water