- Why is fog coming out of my air conditioner vents?
- My air conditioner is not cooling well or is not cold enough.
- How do I clean my air conditioner filter?
- My air conditioner is spitting water.
- My air conditioner is dripping or leaking water.
- What are normal noises on air conditioners?
- My air conditioner with heat unit is not heating properly.
- Where can I find a list of all GE air conditioner support articles?
- My question is not found in these FAQs. Where do I look next?
Appliance Service & Repair
At GE Appliances, our goal is to ensure your satisfaction, while offering the highest levels of professional service at affordable and competitive rates.Schedule Service Online
GE Appliance Service
Monday–Friday: 7 a.m.–10 p.m. ET
Saturday–Sunday: 8 a.m.–6 p.m. ET
Major Appliance Questions
GE Appliances Answer Center®
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–10 p.m. ET
Saturday: 8 a.m.–7 p.m. ET
Filters & Parts
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–8 p.m. ET
Saturday: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m. ET
GE or RCA Consumer Electronics
(TVs, VCRs, radios, phones, more)
International Product Information
Monday–Friday: 8:30 a.m.–9 p.m. AT