- My dishwasher does not drain the water out.
- How do I get the best performance from my dishwasher?
- My dishwasher does not wash or rinse well.
- My dishwasher is beeping and/or the lights are blinking.
- My dishwasher leaks, over-suds, or floods.
- My dishwasher is on, the motor is humming and it is not washing the dishes or draining the water.
- My dishwasher has little or no water in it.
- The inside of my dishwasher is discolored or stained.
- My dishwasher does not dry the dishes completely.
- My dishwasher is making an unusual noise.
- What do the fault or error codes that appear on my dishwasher display panel mean?
- What should the temperature of the water going into my dishwasher be?
- My dishwasher has an odor.
- How much and/or what kind of detergent should I use in my dishwasher?
- My dishwasher soap cup will not close.
- My dishwasher door will not latch.
- My dishwasher will not run.
- The timer on my dishwasher is not advancing.
- I selected Delay Start and now I want to cancel it.
- The countdown timer on my Profile dishwasher displays different times or the time jumps around.
- Should the cycle indicator lights stay on when the dishwasher is not in use?
- How do I store my dishwasher?
- Why do the racks roll back into my dishwasher?
- My question is not found in these FAQs. Where do I look next?
Appliance Service & Repair
At GE, our goal is to ensure your satisfaction, while offering the highest levels of professional service at affordable and competitive rates.Schedule Service Online
GE Appliance Service
Monday–Friday: 7 a.m.–10 p.m. ET
Saturday–Sunday: 8 a.m.–6 p.m. ET
Major Appliance Questions
GE Answer Center®
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–10 p.m. ET
Saturday: 8 a.m.–7 p.m. ET
Filters & Parts
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–7 p.m. ET
Saturday: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m. ET
GE or RCA Consumer Electronics
(TVs, VCRs, radios, phones, more)
International Product Information
Monday–Friday: 8:30 a.m.–9 p.m. AT