- How do I return a damaged part or accessory and get a replacement?
- Is there a time limit on returning a part or accessory?
- Where should returned, damaged, or unneeded parts and accessories be shipped?
- How do I cancel my part order?
- What is the warranty for parts and accessories?
- How do I order a replacement part for an appliance that is still under warranty?
- How do I order an out-of-stock part or accessory?
- How do I purchase parts and accessories in Canada?
- How do I purchase parts and accessories in Puerto Rico?
- Where do I find replacement parts, accessories and literature for my GE/Black & Decker brand small household appliances?
- Where do I find replacement parts, accessories and literature for small household appliances bought at Wal-Mart?
- Where do I find replacement parts for my GE/Thomson brand electronics (TVs, VCRs, etc.)?
- Can I order parts and accessories via email if the part is not listed on the site?
- What are my shipping options?
- What is the delivery status for my parts order?
- How do I view a part list or parts diagram for my appliance?
Appliance Service & Repair
At GE, our goal is to ensure your satisfaction, while offering the highest levels of professional service at affordable and competitive rates.Schedule Service Online
GE Appliance Service
Monday–Friday: 7 a.m.–10 p.m. ET
Saturday–Sunday: 8 a.m.–6 p.m. ET
Major Appliance Questions
GE Answer Center®
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–10 p.m. ET
Saturday: 8 a.m.–7 p.m. ET
Filters & Parts
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–7 p.m. ET
Saturday: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m. ET
GE or RCA Consumer Electronics
(TVs, VCRs, radios, phones, more)
International Product Information
Monday–Friday: 8:30 a.m.–9 p.m. AT