- How do I set the clock on my range?
- What do the fault or error codes that appear on my oven or range display panel mean?
- My oven does not heat, but the burners heat
- What type of cookware can I use on my smooth glass cooktop?
- My oven door is locked and will not unlock or open.
- My oven takes too long to preheat.
- My electric burners do not heat or only partially heat.
- How do I clean my smooth glass cooktop?
- How do I set my range to self clean?
- Is it normal for my oven to make a clicking sound?
- When should my oven fan turn on? My oven fan runs too long and runs after the oven is turned off.
- My oven temperature is not correct.
- Is it normal to see steam or smoke coming out of the control panel of my range?
- My range surface or coil cooktop seems too hot.
- Do I need to install an anti-tip bracket on my range?
- My oven won't let me set the right temperature while in convection bake mode. What am I doing wrong?
- Why is the display on my clock blank?
- Why is my oven cooking too slow? Why is my oven cooking too fast?
- My gas burners are clicking.
- I can't set the oven temperature above 290 degrees F. or it displays ERR.
- My gas burners do not heat or only partially heat.
- The surface indicator lights say "ON" on my glass ceramic cooktop, however I've turned the elements off. Is there something wrong?
- Where can I find a list of all GE Appliances range support articles?
- My question is not found in these FAQs. Where do I look next?
Appliance Service & Repair
At GE Appliances, our goal is to ensure your satisfaction, while offering the highest levels of professional service at affordable and competitive rates.Schedule Service Online
GE Appliance Service
Monday–Friday: 7 a.m.–10 p.m. ET
Saturday–Sunday: 8 a.m.–6 p.m. ET
Major Appliance Questions
GE Appliances Answer Center®
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–10 p.m. ET
Saturday: 8 a.m.–7 p.m. ET
Filters & Parts
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–7 p.m. ET
Saturday: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m. ET
GE or RCA Consumer Electronics
(TVs, VCRs, radios, phones, more)
International Product Information
Monday–Friday: 8:30 a.m.–9 p.m. AT