- What do the fault or error codes that appear on my oven or range display panel mean?
- My oven does not heat, but the burners heat
- What type of cookware can I use on my smooth glass cooktop?
- How do I clean my smooth glass cooktop?
- Do I need to install an anti-tip bracket on my range?
- How do I set my range to self clean?
- My electric burners do not heat or only partially heat.
- My gas burners do not heat or only partially heat.
- My oven temperature is not correct.
- Is it normal for the oven-cooling fan to run after the oven has been turned off?
- I feel my oven fan runs too long. Is this normal?
- I can't set the oven temperature above 290 degrees F. or it displays EER.
- My gas burners are clicking.
- Why is the display on my clock blank?
- How do I set the clock and timer on my range?
- Why is my oven cooking too slow? Why is my oven cooking too fast?
- My range surface seems too hot.
- My coil cook top is too hot.
- The oven door has accidentally locked during cooking.
- My oven won't let me set the right temperature while in convection bake mode. What am I doing wrong?
- Is it normal for my oven to make a clicking sound?
- Is it normal to see steam or smoke coming out of the control panel of my range?
- The surface indicator lights say "ON" on my glass ceramic cooktop, however I've turned the elements off. Is there something wrong?
- It is normal for the elements of my glass ceramic cook-top to cycle on and off while cooking?
- My oven takes too long to preheat.
- What is the best way to use my surface burners?
- "OFF" appears in the display of my range.
- My question is not found in these FAQs. Where do I look next?
Appliance Service & Repair
At GE, our goal is to ensure your satisfaction, while offering the highest levels of professional service at affordable and competitive rates.Schedule Service Online
GE Appliance Service
Monday–Friday: 7 a.m.–10 p.m. ET
Saturday–Sunday: 8 a.m.–6 p.m. ET
Major Appliance Questions
GE Answer Center®
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–10 p.m. ET
Saturday: 8 a.m.–7 p.m. ET
Filters & Parts
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–7 p.m. ET
Saturday: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m. ET
GE or RCA Consumer Electronics
(TVs, VCRs, radios, phones, more)
International Product Information
Monday–Friday: 8:30 a.m.–9 p.m. AT