- My refrigerator is running, but it is not cool or cool enough.
- My water dispenser is not working, dispenser is not getting water.
- My water dispenser is dripping or leaking water.
- The water flow from my dispenser is slow.
- The icemaker in my refrigerator is not working.
- My refrigerator makes noise - is this normal?
- How do I replace the water filter in my refrigerator?
- The ice maker in my refrigerator is leaking water.
- There is water under the vegetable and fruit pans in my refrigerator.
- My refrigerator is too cold so my fruits and vegetables are freezing in my refrigerator.
- My refrigerator never shuts off, it runs too much.
- How do I level my refrigerator?
- My water filter light does not shut off, cannot reset it.
- What does the error code on my refrigerator mean?
- My freezer door pops open on my top mount refrigerator.
- My side by side refrigerator doors are not aligned.
- I have water on my floor.
- My refrigerator is leaking, sweating, or collecting moisture between the doors.
- There is an odor in my refrigerator. What can I do?
- I have frost accumulation on my freezer walls or floor.
- My refrigerator is not working or running.
- How do I clean the inside of my refrigerator?
- Where can I find the wiring diagram for my refrigerator?
- Where can I find a list of all GE Appliances refrigerator support articles?
- My question is not found in these FAQs. Where do I look next?
Appliance Service & Repair
At GE Appliances, our goal is to ensure your satisfaction, while offering the highest levels of professional service at affordable and competitive rates.Schedule Service Online
GE Appliance Service
Monday–Friday: 7 a.m.–10 p.m. ET
Saturday–Sunday: 8 a.m.–6 p.m. ET
Major Appliance Questions
GE Appliances Answer Center®
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–10 p.m. ET
Saturday: 8 a.m.–7 p.m. ET
Filters & Parts
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–8 p.m. ET
Saturday: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m. ET
GE or RCA Consumer Electronics
(TVs, VCRs, radios, phones, more)
International Product Information
Monday–Friday: 8:30 a.m.–9 p.m. AT