- Who do I contact if I have questions about my water heater?
- What do the fault or error codes on my hybrid water heater display panel mean?
- What are the normal sounds of a hybrid water heater?
- How does a hybrid water heater work?
- Is it normal for my hybrid water heater to blow cold air?
- Where can I find a list of all GE Appliances water heater support articles?
- My question is not found in these FAQs. Where do I look next?
Appliance Service & Repair
At GE, our goal is to ensure your satisfaction, while offering the highest levels of professional service at affordable and competitive rates.Schedule Service Online
GE Appliance Service
Monday–Friday: 7 a.m.–10 p.m. ET
Saturday–Sunday: 8 a.m.–6 p.m. ET
Major Appliance Questions
GE Answer Center®
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–10 p.m. ET
Saturday: 8 a.m.–7 p.m. ET
Filters & Parts
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–8 p.m. ET
Saturday: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m. ET
GE or RCA Consumer Electronics
(TVs, VCRs, radios, phones, more)
International Product Information
Monday–Friday: 8:30 a.m.–9 p.m. AT