Easy to Replace. Easy to Install. Easier to Enjoy.
GE has taken extra steps to simplify the process for replacing a standard electric water heater.
The GeoSpring hybrid hot water heater:
- Fits in a similar footprint as a standard 50-gallon electric water heater.
- Uses existing water and electrical connections.
- The unit is designed for a common indoor installation including: garage, closet, utility room, attic, basement, etc.
Owner’s Manual and
Maintenance of the GeoSpring Hybrid Air Filter.
- When the filter requires cleaning, a red indicator light above the "Filter" button will become illuminated, and an audible beep will sound.
- Cleaning your air filter is as easy as wiping the filter clean with a damp rag or rinsing it with warm water.
- A clean air filter is important for achieving the highest efficiency of your unit.
GeoSpring Sound Level.
The GeoSpring hybrid hot water heater produces a sound when the heat pump is in operation. This hum is the result of the evaporator fan. The GeoSpring's sound is similar to the hum of a microwave vent fan.
It is important to note that the sound only occurs when the water heater is recovering and is not constant.
Please note that installation in a utility closet near a bedroom or other occupied living space should take into consideration the sound factor.