The GeoSpring hybrid water heater maximizes energy efficiency and delivers all the hot water your customer needs. And since it uses the same water and electric connections as a standard water heater, installation is fast and easy. Plus, it's the only hybrid water heater assembled in America, so you know you’re providing your customer with quality service and workmanship.
The best choice in electric hot water heaters:
- Qualifies for state and local utility rebates and tax credits.
- 50 gallon capacity, which makes it easy to replace a 40- or 50-gallon standard electric water heater.
- Provides the same amount of hot water as a standard electric 50-gallon water heater.
- Uses the same water & electrical connections as current electric water heater.
- Designed for common indoor installation in areas such as: basement, garage, closet, utility room, attic, etc.
- Can reduce water heating operating costs by approximately 62%, a savings of $325 every year.*
- Pays for itself in just 2-3 years.**
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR® standards of 0.88 Energy Factor (EF).
- Has 5 operating modes, including a vacation setting, for optimal energy savings & water heater performance.
- Electronic controls makes it simple to change the temperature or operating mode.
- 10 year limited warranty*** on all parts.
* Based on DOE test procedure and comparison of a 50-gallon standard electric tank water heater using 4879 kWh per year vs. the GeoSpring Hybrid Water heater using 1830 kWh per year.
** Based on estimated consumer product cost of a GeoSpring Hybrid water heater vs. a standard 50 gallon electric water heater and $325 difference in annual operating costs.
*** See written warranty for details