|1995 and newer -
View a short video about leveling the washer:
- All 4 legs are nylon with 1" hex
head foot pad. Front legs are adjustable up or down an inch,
rear legs are self-leveling. The bottom of the nylon feet are
- To set the rear self-leveling system, tip the machine forward so that the rear legs are about 4" off
the floor. Then drop the washer to set the rear legs. They will automatically adjust to the level of the floor.
|1994 and earlier -
- Tip the machine back so the 2 front legs
are off the ground. Use a 2" x 4" piece of wood under the front to support the legs.
- Use a 3/8" wrench to tighten both
jam nuts securely against the base of the washer. To tighten the jam nut, turn counter-clockwise, to loosen turn clockwise.
- To set the rear self-leveling system,
follow procedure outlined in 1995 models, above.
Spacemaker models vary - refer to the Installation Intructions for leveling directions. Download a free copy of the Owner's Manual and/or Installation Instructions.
Note: When washer is level, you should not be able to rock it at all when it's not running.