|Spectra Ranges, both gas and electric were introduced by GE in 1999. Note: We phased the name "Spectra" out of the cooking product line up in mid 2003.
A Spectra Electric Range may have a 5.0 cubic foot oven capacity and/or be a GE Profile Performance™ model. There are also Spectra Gas Models. The ranges will have at least one or two of the GE exclusives listed below:
Note: Ranges have different combinations of the above features, not
all of the features. Please consult the Owners Manual.
Download a free copy of the Owner's Manual and/or Installation Instructions.
- A seamless backguard
- A five cubic foot "total" oven capacity
- The largest useable oven capacity
- Six pass power bake
- Six oven rack positions
- Bridge burner
- Largest capacity broiler pan
- CleanDesign oven interior (a hidden bake element beneath of the oven floor)
- True frameless glass oven door
Following is a list of Spectra Model numbers:
| JB970SB (3.7 CU. FT)