To minimize the
possibility of electric shock, unplug this appliance from the power supply
before attempting any maintenance or cleaning.
To replace the oven light in most models:
For model specific information consult the Owner's Manual.
Download a free copy of the Owner's Manual and/or Installation Instructions.
- Disconnect the power
at the main fuse or circuit breaker or pull the plug.
- Remove the top grill by taking
out the two screws that hold it in place.
- Remove the screw that secures the
light housing. It is located above the door near the center of the
- Replace the bulb with a like bulb.
- Replace the light housing screw and
- Connect the electrical power to the