1. HOW TO ENTER There are three ways to enter the GE Appliance "Win $2,500" Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes"), beginning at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on November 1, 2013 through 11:59 p.m. ET on October 31, 2016 ("Promotion Period"): 1) Complete the GE Appliance Product Registration Card and mail to the address indicated with postage affixed, or 2) Visit the General Electric Website at www.ge.com/register in order to register your appliance and be automatically entered, or 3) On a plain 3"x 5" piece of paper, hand print your name, complete address, zip code, telephone number and date of birth and mail your entry in a hand-addressed stamped envelope, to: GE "WIN $2,500" SWEEPSTAKES, P.O. Box 7659, Melville, NY 11775-7659. Mailed entries must be mailed separately, postmarked by the last day of each month or the following day if the last day of the month is on a Sunday or a holiday (from November 30, 2013 through October 31, 2016) and received within five days later, in order to be eligible for each monthly drawing. Mailed entries must be postmarked by October 31, 2016, when the Sweepstakes ends and received by November 5, 2016, to be eligible for the final monthly drawing. Limit of one online entry per person, per appliance registered. All online entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on the last day of each month during the Promotion Period, as indicated above, to be eligible for each monthly drawing. All online entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on October 31, 2016, to be eligible for final monthly drawing. There will be one (1) drawing per month for 36 months. Entries will not be carried forward for subsequent monthly drawings, if any. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply. Mechanically reproduced mailed entries will not be accepted.
2. GRAND PRIZE (36 - one winner per month): $2,500, awarded in the form of a check. Winners will be selected in random drawings on or about the 10th day of each following month from among all eligible entries received for the preceding month (from December 10, 2013 through November 10, 2016). Drawings will be conducted by Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) Grand Prize to an individual or household. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received for each month. All prizes will be awarded.
3. GENERAL RULES Potential winners may initially be notified via phone and/or mail and all prizes will be awarded by mail. Prizes are nontransferable and no substitutions are allowed. Sponsor and its agencies assume no responsibility or liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance or use of prize. Taxes are the responsibility of the individual winners. Winners will be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility, release of liability and where legal, a publicity release within 10 days of notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winners' names and likenesses for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. No responsibility is assumed for lost, misdirected, illegible, postage due or late entries or mail. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to enter or participate or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the online portion of the Sweepstakes if it becomes technically corrupted and award prizes in random drawings per month from all eligible online entries received each month prior to cancellation and all other eligible entries received each month.
4. ELIGIBILITY Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the U.S. (excluding Puerto Rico), 18 years of age or older as of date of entry, except employees and their families of GE Consumer & Industrial, its advertising and promotion agencies, and Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. This Sweepstakes is void in Puerto Rico and wherever prohibited, and subject to all federal, state and local laws.
5. DISPUTES Except where prohibited, Sponsor reserves the right to make all decisions in its sole discretion arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes, and the decisions by Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Except where prohibited, you agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Kentucky; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) notwithstanding the foregoing, you waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the United States of America and the State of Kentucky, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Kentucky or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of Kentucky.
6. WINNERS LIST For a list of winners, available after November 30, 2016, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by December 31, 2016, to: GE "WIN $2,500" WINNERS, P.O. Box 7999, Melville, NY 11775-7999.
7. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is General Electric Company, Louisville, KY. The Administrator of this Sweepstakes is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.