Find Your Range Model & Serial Numbers
Gas & Electric Ranges
Model Numbers Always Begin and End with a Letter
The model and serial numbers may be found in the following locations on your product:
- Behind the door, on the front frame. (Double-Oven Ranges: Behind the door of the LOWER oven, on the front frame)
- Gas only. Behind the rear control panel. From the front of the range, reach behind the middle of the rear control panel and feel for a metal flag. Rotate the metal flag up to see the model label.
- On left leg behind the drawer or kick panel.
- Electric coil only. Under the left front surface unit.
- Centered or on the right side, under the cook-top (lift-up styles).
- Front frame, inside the drawer.