Find Your GE Range Model & Serial Numbers
Your model number will ALWAYS begin and end with a letter.
These are example model numbers: JGB700SEJSS, JS760BL1TS, and PGS960FELDS.
Your tag will look similar to one of these...
Range model numbers WILL NOT end in a number proceeded by a P, such as 317b6641p001 as shown on the bottom of these range caution and warning labels.
Some newer appliance model/serial tags have QR codes that can be scanned with your smart phone or tablet. This will open a web browser on your device and take you directly to information pertaining to your specific product.
- Behind the door, on the front frame.
- Gas only. Behind the rear control panel. From the front of the range, reach behind the middle of the rear control panel and feel for a metal flag. Rotate the metal flag up to see the model label.
- Electric coil only. Under the left front surface unit.
- Centered or on the right side, under the cook-top (lift-up styles).
- On left leg behind the drawer or kick panel.
- Front frame, inside the drawer.