Get the most out of your GE Refrigerator with the GE Kitchen app.
Download the new GE Kitchen app to your phone, and start using your refrigerator in a whole new way! You can use your phone for:
- The refrigerator's temperature is too high
- The water filter needs to be replaced
- The refrigerator door is left open
- Schedule hot water for your morning cup of coffee*
- Initiating water heating from your phone*
- Turn the icemaker on and off
- Adjust the temperature
- Control Sabbath Mode, Turbo Cool and Turbo Freeze
- Fresh food and freezer temperatures
- Full or empty icemaker alerts
* Only available on models with hot water capabilities.
Two Ways to Connect
Built-In Wifi Connect
GE Refrigerators with WIFI Connect
A WiFi communciation card is built into the appliance allowing it to communicate with your smartphone for remote monitoring, control and notifications. Requires WiFi in your home.
Optional WiFi Connect
GE Refrigerators with a Wifi Connect option
These appliances are GE WiFi Connect compatible using the optional GE ConnectPlus module. To connect this appliance to the internet you will need to purchase a GE ConnectPlus and attach the module to your appliance through the communication port in the appliance. The GE ConnectPlus will allow your appliance to communicate with your smartphone for remote appliance monitoring, control and notifications. Requires WiFi in your home.
Download the GE Kitchen App onto your smartphone
Plug a ConnectPlus into the port on the top of your refrigerator
Open the app & connect to your refrigerator
* Required for your refrigerator to communicate with the GE Kitchen app. You will need to purchase a ConnectPlus module for each appliance you want to enable with WiFi communication. More about ConnectPlus.