Easily see when the load is done, conveniently from your phone.
Check washer progress with an app that lets you monitor cycles and settings, download custom specialty cycles and receive alerts when clothes haven't been removed.
With the GE Laundry app, you'll be able to:
- Monitor cycle status & time remaining
- Extend the dryer cycle
- Receive an alert when your cycle has finished, but the door has not been opened
- Download custom specialty cycles
- Monitor levels of SmartDispense tanks
Two Ways to Connect
Built-In Wifi Connect
GE Washers & Dryers with WIFI Connect
A WiFi communciation card is built into the appliance allowing it to communicate with your smartphone for remote monitoring, control and notifications. Requires WiFi in your home.
New Washer & Dryer Models with Built-in WiFi Connect Coming Fall 2017
Never run out of laundry supplies
The GE Laundry app keeps track of the detergent, fabric softener and dryer sheets you use. When you're running low, new ones will ship to your home.
Sign up in the app for Amazon Dash Replenishment.
Optional WiFi Connect
GE Washers & Dryers with a WIFI Connect option
These appliances are GE WiFi Connect compatible using the optional GE ConnectPlus module. To connect this appliance to the internet you will need to purchase a GE ConnectPlus and attach the module to your appliance through the communication port in the appliance. The GE ConnectPlus will allow your appliance to communicate with your smartphone for remote appliance monitoring, control and notifications. Requires WiFi in your home.
Download the GE Laundry App onto your smartphone
Plug a ConnectPlus into your washer and your dryer*
Open the app & connect to your washer and then your dryer
* Required for your washer or dryer to communicate with the GE Laundry app. You will need to purchase a ConnectPlus module for each appliance you want to enable with WiFi communication. More about ConnectPlus.