GE ENERGY STAR certified dishwashers deliver superior efficiency and cleaning performance.
- Since 2005, over 12 million GE Appliance ENERGY STAR certified dishwashers are in consumer's homes.
- ENERGY STAR certified dishwashers are on average about 5% more energy efficient and 15% more water efficient than standard models.*
- On average, a new ENERGY STAR certified dishwasher costs less than $35 a year to run and will save 1,600 gallons of water over its lifetime.
GE ENERGY STAR certified dishwashers have new innovations and features to help save energy and money:
- Soil sensors adapt the wash cycle to use less water and energy based on soil level of load. SmartDispense allows the user to program water hardness so the dishwasher uses the correct amount of detergent based on hardness and soil load, driving lower detergent usage.
- The new line of tall GE plastic tub dishwashers are responsibly designed, built with 80% of the materials that can be reclaimed for recycling.**
GE Energy Star Certified DishwashersView All GE Energy Star Certified Dishwashers
GE Appliances help you conserve energy and save money. We have been an ENERGY STAR Partner for over 10 years. We are committed to creating energy efficient, high performance household appliances and lighting products.
Find Appliance Rebates
Browse utility company, state, federal, and GE rebates available on select appliances in your area.Find Rebates
*U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
**Materials may not be recyclable in all areas, % recyclable determined by weight.