At GE, we strive to offer helpful advice and assistance throughout the life of your washer and dryer. Whether you’re trying to troubleshoot an issue to fix yourself, schedule service with a qualified technician, or order a replacement part, we can point you in the right direction.
Find Your Answers
Search Our Knowledge Base:
Owner's Manuals & Install Instructions
|Help Me Find My Model Number|
Maintenance & Support VideosSee all Washer & Dryer videos
Hydrowave Washer Motor Reset
If your Hydrowave washer does not agitate or spin after filling with water, the washer motor may need to be reset. This can be completed without tools.
Hydrowave Clothes Washer — Normal Sounds
The hydrowave wash system is so quiet you might think it's not working at all, but it is.
Common Maintenance & Installation AccessoriesGE Parts & Accessories Store
Tide® Washing Machine CleanerPart #: WX10X10011
Helps reduce odor-causing residue in any washing machine.
Anti-vibration PadsPart #: WX17X10001CA
Protect your floors by minimizing vibration during cycles.
- What do I do if my washer fills but does not wash?
- Why does my Hydrowave washer hesitate after it fills with water?
- What's the clicking sound from my Hydrowave washer?
- The agitation in my Hydrowave washer does not sound very strong. Will my clothes get clean?
- What water level setting should I use for my load size?
- Why is my dryer taking so long to dry my clothes?
- What do I do if my dryer runs, but does not heat?
- Why is my dryer making a squeaking noise?
- What should I do if my dryer case becomes very hot, and moisture collects around the door?
- Why do I have so much lint in my dryer?