Shopping Guide: Questions to consider before buying your new wall oven
Before you buy your next wall oven, be sure to gather the following information to find the right one for you and your family. You can also print and complete our form, then take it to your local dealer to find the perfect GE oven for you!
Basic questions to ask yourself before buying:
- How many people live in your home?
- How often do you have guests over for dinner or host parties? If often, a double wall oven might be a good choice.
- Are you building a new home, remodeling/upgrading your current kitchen, or are you replacing an existing appliance?
Questions to help you choose the right model:
- What size oven do you need? Be sure to measure your cutout space, then check the dimensions of the oven you are interested in to help ensure a proper fit. Look for “Installation Instructions” on each wall oven for exact cutout dimensions.
- Would you prefer a larger oven capacity that can hold more dishes?
- Would you like to cook oven-quality food faster? Consider an Advantium oven.
Printer-friendly wall oven shopping guide