- My microwave runs but doesn't heat.
- My microwave works but does something unusual.
- The touch control panel on my microwave isn't working properly.
- My microwave is displaying a strange code. What do I do?
- What do the fault or error codes that appear on my microwave display mean?
- The paint inside my microwave is chipped or scorched.
- My microwave turntable isn't turning. What do I do?
- What do I do if there is popping or arcing in my microwave?
- My microwave is displaying "PF" or "8888." What do I do?
- How do I change the power level on my microwave?
- How do I replace the oven light in my over-the-range microwave?
- How do I test whether my microwave is performing properly?
- Why don't the 7, 8, and 9 keypads on my microwave seem to do anything?
- May I use metal in my microwave?
- How do I clean my microwave?
- How do I set the clock on my microwave?
- Why is there moisture on the interior of my microwave oven?
- How can I tell if the vent on my Spacemaker™ over-the-range microwave is working correctly?
- My microwave has an odor.
- My microwave is displaying "18 power watch code." What do I do?
- Why do the walls or floor of my microwave feel warm to the touch?
- Popcorn won't pop in my microwave; what can I do?
- Can I dry food or herbs in my microwave?
- How can I tell if a dish is microwave-safe?
- How do I prevent food spattering inside my microwave?
- May a browning dish be used in the microwave?
- How big is too big in the microwave?
- How do I use a trivet in my microwave?
- May baby food be heated in the microwave?
- My question is not found in these FAQs. Where do I look next?
Appliance Service & Repair
At GE, our goal is to ensure your satisfaction, while offering the highest levels of professional service at affordable and competitive rates.Schedule Service Online
GE Appliance Service
Monday–Friday: 7 a.m.–10 p.m. ET
Saturday–Sunday: 8 a.m.–6 p.m. ET
Major Appliance Questions
GE Answer Center®
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–10 p.m. ET
Saturday: 8 a.m.–7 p.m. ET
Filters & Parts
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–7 p.m. ET
Saturday: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m. ET
GE or RCA Consumer Electronics
(TVs, VCRs, radios, phones, more)
International Product Information
Monday–Friday: 8:30 a.m.–9 p.m. AT