At GE, we strive to offer helpful advice and assistance throughout the life of your dishwasher. Whether you're trying to troubleshoot an issue to fix yourself, schedule service with a qualified technician, or order a replacement part, we can point you in the right direction.
Find Your Answers
Search Our Knowledge Base:
Owner's Manuals & Install Instructions
|Help Me Find My Model Number|
Maintenance & Support VideosSee all Dishwasher videos
Water Will Not Drain: Air Gap or Disposer Clogged
Water not draining from the dishwasher could be a clog in the drain system.
Not Filling with Water: Tap the Flood Float
If a dishwasher does not fill with water, it could be because the flood float is stuck.
Common Maintenance & Installation AccessoriesGE Parts & Accessories Store
Lemi ShinePart #: WX10X10019
Keeps dishes and glassware shining while increasing the performance and life of automatic dishwashers.
Citric Acid CleanerPart #: WD35X151
An easy-to-use way to remove mineral, scale build up and hard water stains from the interior of your dishwasher.
- How do I get the best performance from my dishwasher?
- What should the temperature of the water going into my dishwasher be?
- How much and/or what kind of detergent should I use in my dishwasher?
- My dishwasher does not wash or rinse well.
- My dishwasher door will not latch.