At GE, we strive to offer helpful advice and assistance throughout the life of your refrigerator, freezer, and icemaker. Whether you're trying to troubleshoot an issue to fix yourself, schedule service with a qualified technician, or order a replacement part, we can point you in the right direction.
Find Your Answers
Search Our Knowledge Base:
Owner's Manuals & Install Instructions
|Help Me Find My Model Number|
Maintenance & Support VideosSee all Refrigerator, Freezer & Icemaker videos
Troubleshooting Water Dispenser Issues
Learn the basic troubleshooting for water dispenser issues (ie: purge waterlines, check if water filter is clogged or if there is a kink on the water supply, etc).
Common Maintenance & Installation AccessoriesGE Parts & Accessories Store
GE® Replacement Water FilterPart #: MWF
Reduces contaminants such as metals, pesticides and herbicides for cleaner, clearer drinking water and ice.
Appliance Brush SetPart #: PM14X10056
Can be used to clean: refrigerator coils and underneath refrigerators, dryer and HVAC filters and venting.
- How do I level my refrigerator?
- My refrigerator is running, but it is not cool or cool enough.
- My refrigerator never shuts off, it runs too much.
- My refrigerator is noisy.
- There is water under the vegetable and fruit pans in my refrigerator.
- I have frost accumulation on my freezer walls or floor.
- How much ice should I get in a day?
- My icemaker does not make enough ice or does not make it fast enough.
- My icemaker is not getting water, not getting ice.
- My dispenser and icemaker are not getting water.
- My icemaker will not stop making ice, overflows the bucket.