At GE, we strive to offer helpful advice and assistance throughout the life of your wall oven, range, microwave, Advantium oven and venting system. Whether you're trying to troubleshoot an issue to fix yourself, schedule service with a qualified technician, or order a replacement part, we can point you in the right direction.
Find Your Answers
Search Our Knowledge Base:
Owner's Manuals & Install Instructions
|Help Me Find My Model Number|
Maintenance & Support VideosSee all Cooking Products videos
How to Clean Stainless Steel
Methods and tools to use to clean stainless steel surfaces on range products.
Common Maintenance & Installation AccessoriesGE Parts & Accessories Store
Cerama Bryte Cleaning KitPart #: WX10X117GCS
Kit includes Cerama Bryte scraper, cleaning pads and 10 oz. bottle cooktop cleaner.
Broiler Pan Rack Set - LargePart #: WB48X10056
Two-piece porcelain coated broiler pan set. Broils steak, seafood, vegetables and more.
Oven and Range FAQs
- Do I need to install an anti-tip bracket on my range?
- What does the error code on my display mean?
- My oven does not heat, but the burners heat
- My electric burners do not heat or only partially heat.
- My gas burners do not heat or only partially heat.
- My microwave works but does something unusual.
- Why is there moisture on the interior of my microwave oven?
- Why do the walls or floor of my microwave feel warm to the touch?
- May I use metal in my microwave?
- Can I dry food or herbs in my microwave?