|Factors that will affect the preheat time are:
If the oven is taking longer than normal to preheat, service may be needed. If you would like to schedule a service appointment, please contact GE Consumer Service at 1-800-432-2737 or schedule a service appointment on-line.
- Selected temperature (every 25 degree increment above 350 set temperature will add approximately 45-60 seconds to preheat time)
- Starting temperature of the oven
- Room temperature
- Number of racks in the oven (each additional rack will add approximately 30 seconds to preheat time)
- 208 volt installation will increase pre-heat time by 25%
- Below 105 volt gas installation