Portable dishwashers from GE Appliances are a flexible option for kitchens without an installed dishwasher. They work great for rental homes or small kitchens that lack cabinet space to install a built-in dishwasher. Our portable dishwashers glide easily around the kitchen on four smooth-rolling wheels—simply roll it to your sink for use and then wheel it back to its storage spot when finished. The stylish, laminate top is also great for extra counter space when needed.
Dishwasher Features You'll Love
Get dishes thoroughly clean
Our three-level wash system powers through normally soiled dishes.Portable Dishwashers with Three-Level Wash System
Choose your style of washing
We offer three different wash cycles to clean a variety of ways including Heavy Wash, AutoSense and Light, plus two wash temperature options including Sanitization.Portable Dishwashers with three different wash cycles
Wash dishes and still enjoy kitchen conversation
This dishwasher works quietly so your kitchen isn't off limits during use.Portable Dishwashers with Quietpower Motor
More Great Features
High-temperature rinse sanitizes and reduces by 99.999% the bacteria found on dishes.
No Rinse* Before Loading with Piranha™ Disposer
You won't need much dish preparation before loading our portable dishwasher with the Piranha hard food disposer. Just scrape off leftover food into disposer or garbage and load the dishes and skip the prerinse. The AutoSense Cycle will will work to ensure food particles continue to be removed from your dishes.
*Always scrape off food scraps prior to loading - always fully remove these from your dishes prior to loading:
- Hard items including bones, seeds, toothpicks
- Large quantities of remaining food
- Meat trimmings or skins, leafy vegetables
- Excessive amounts of oil or grease
How to Use Your Portable Dishwasher
No matter where you keep your portable dishwasher, you must have proximity to a sink with hot water to operate it properly. When you wish to run your dishwasher, roll it to the sink and follow these instructions:
- Run the hot water to clear out any cold water in the line.
- Clear the sink of anything that may prevent the water from draining properly.
- Check the water temperature with a cooking thermometer to be sure it's running at 120-150 degrees Fahrenheit. Once the right temp is reached, turn off the hot water spout.
- Make sure the faucet adapter is in place, then pull the Unicouple and its hoses out. (The faucet adapter comes with the portable dishwasher and must be installed for the Unicouple attachment to fit.)
- Attach the Unicouple connector to the faucet adapter by pushing down on the collar at the top of the connector, then lift the connector into place and release the collar. (It should snap and lock the connector into the correct position. Make sure the Unicouple is pointing toward the drain opening.)
- Turn the hot water on fully.
- Plug in the portable dishwasher.
- Start the portable dishwasher.
The Unicouple's small hose carries water from the faucet to the dishwasher, while the large hose carries water back to the sink to drain. Be careful during the dishwasher cycle time as the returning water will be hot.See all GE Portable Dishwashers