Under Sink Dishwashers
GE Under the Sink Dishwasher Gives you Freedom of Space
Maximize your valuable kitchen space with an under the counter dishwasher from GE Appliances. Trying to fit large appliances in a small kitchen can be very frustrating; fortunately, there are plenty of smaller-sized appliances that are made specifically for kitchens with less room, like the under the sink dishwasher from GE Appliances.
This compact appliance fits comfortably under the shallow side of a standard sink and is specifically designed to make room for the pipe fittings. But the compact design of GE’s under the sink dishwasher doesn’t mean you lose any dish space; they have the capacity to hold up to 10 place settings. It also has many of the same technological advances and features as their larger counterparts, like:
- 4-level PowerScrub™ wash system Powerful wash cleans dishes thoroughly
- Two-stage filtration with ExtraFine™ filter Extra filtration keeps water clean
- Piranha™ hard food disposer Grinds food into small particles that are washed away
- HotStart™ option Provides optimal water temperature for dependable performance
- Spacemaker® upper rack Dishwasher can be installed beneath a sink to maximize cabinet space
Cycles & Options
The under the counter dishwasher is packed with superior features that you would expect from any GE appliance. With five different cycles and two featured options these dishwashers are a mighty machine in any kitchen.
- Normal/Normal Wash For loads of everyday dishes, glasses and cookware with medium soils. Note: Many dishes have lighter soil than normal. Choosing a light wash cycle instead of Normal Wash will save energy and water.
- Pots & Pans/Heavy Wash For heavily soiled dishes or cookware with dried-on or baked-on soils. Everyday dishes may be included. This cycle will not remove burned-on foods. (on some models)
- Water Saver/Light Wash For dishes with light soils. (on some models)
- Rinse Only For rinsing partial loads that will be washed later.
- Drying/Plate Warmer For warming clean dishes and serving plates. This cycle will take approximately 30 minutes.
- Heated Dry Off Shuts off the drying heat option. Dishes air dry naturally and energy is saved. Open the dishwasher door to speed drying.
- Heated Dry On Turns the heater on for fast drying. This cycle will extend the time to your wash cycle by 30 minutes. DO NOT use with rinse only cycle.
- HotStart™ Runs the dishwasher about 30 minutes prior to the start of the main part of the wash cycle. This heats up the dishwasher and everything in it to improve wash performance.