FAQs | Advantium Ovens
- What is the difference between the Advantium 240 and Advantium 120 models?
- How do I change my oven recipe to work in my Advantium?
- What does the code mean on my control panel?
- How is the interior light supposed to work?
- How do I order replacement parts and accessories?
- How do I clean the inside of my Advantium?
- How do I clean the black Advantium pans?
- What size turkey or chicken can I cook in the Advantium?
- What are the electrical requirements for installing an Advantium?
- What is the cardboard on the side wall of my Advantium?
- Where can I find a list of all GE Appliances Advantium support articles?
Appliance Service & Repair
At GE Appliances, our goal is to ensure your satisfaction, while offering the highest levels of professional service at affordable and competitive rates.Schedule Service Online
GE Appliance Service 1-800-GECares (1-800-432-2737) Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–9 p.m. ET Saturday–Sunday: 8 a.m.–6 p.m. ET
Major Appliance Questions 1-800-626-2005 GE Appliances Answer Center® Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–8 p.m. ET Saturday: 8 a.m.–7 p.m. ET Sunday: Closed
Filters & Parts 1-877-959-8688 Monday–Friday: 9 a.m.–7 p.m. ET Saturday: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m. ET Sunday: Closed
GE or RCA Consumer Electronics (TVs, VCRs, radios, phones, more)
International Product Information Canada: 800-361-1100 Monday–Friday: 8:30 a.m.–9 p.m. AT