FAQs | Dryers
- Why is my dryer taking so long to dry my clothes?
- Why won't my dryer start?
- What do I do if my dryer runs, but does not heat?
- Why is my dryer making a squeaking noise?
- What do I do if the timer is not advancing on the automatic cycle of my dryer?
- What do I do if my dryer or timer stops mid-cycle?
- Why do my clothes sometimes come out of the dryer wrinkled or tangled?
- What do I do if my dryer drum isn't turning?
- What temperature should I expect during my dryer cycles?
- What should I do if my dryer case becomes very hot, and moisture collects around the door?
- Why isn't my dryer buzzer working?
- Why do I have so much lint in my dryer?
- What are some suggestions for proper dryer venting?
- How do I reverse the opening of my dryer door (so that it opens from right to left / left to right)?
- Why doesn't my electric dryer come supplied with a power cord?
- Where can I find a list of all GE Appliances dryer support articles?
- My question is not found in these FAQs. Where do I look next?
Appliance Service & Repair
At GE Appliances, our goal is to ensure your satisfaction, while offering the highest levels of professional service at affordable and competitive rates.Schedule Service Online
GE Appliance Service 1-800-GECares (1-800-432-2737) Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–9 p.m. ET Saturday–Sunday: 8 a.m.–6 p.m. ET
Major Appliance Questions 1-800-626-2005 GE Appliances Answer Center® Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–8 p.m. ET Saturday: 8 a.m.–7 p.m. ET Sunday: Closed
Filters & Parts 1-877-959-8688 Monday–Friday: 9 a.m.–7 p.m. ET Saturday: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m. ET Sunday: Closed
GE or RCA Consumer Electronics (TVs, VCRs, radios, phones, more)
International Product Information Canada: 800-361-1100 Monday–Friday: 8:30 a.m.–9 p.m. AT