FAQs | Icemakers
- My icemaker is not making ice, not working.
- My dispenser and icemaker are not getting water.
- My icemaker is not filling enough.
- My icemaker is leaking and dripping water.
- My dispenser does not dispense ice cubes. It dispenses crushed ice only.
- How much ice should I get in a day?
- Why is there a green light flashing on my refrigerator icemaker?
- My ice cubes smell bad or taste bad.
- My icemaker will not stop making ice, overflows the bucket.
- My ice cubes will not drop from the mold.
- How do I clean my dispenser?
- My ice cubes are clumping.
- My icemaker does not make enough ice or does not make it fast enough.
- I have frost in my dispenser area.
- My dispenser lights are not working.
- Where can I find a list of all GE Appliances icemaker support articles?
- My question is not found in these FAQs. Where do I look next?
Appliance Service & Repair
At GE Appliances, our goal is to ensure your satisfaction, while offering the highest levels of professional service at affordable and competitive rates.Schedule Service Online
GE Appliance Service 1-800-GECares (1-800-432-2737) Monday–Friday: 7 a.m.–10 p.m. ET Saturday–Sunday: 8 a.m.–6 p.m. ET
Major Appliance Questions 1-800-626-2005 GE Appliances Answer Center® Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–8 p.m. ET Saturday: 8 a.m.–7 p.m. ET Sunday: Closed
Filters & Parts 1-877-959-8688 Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–8 p.m. ET Saturday: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m. ET Sunday: Closed
GE or RCA Consumer Electronics (TVs, VCRs, radios, phones, more)
International Product Information Canada: 800-361-1100 Monday–Friday: 8:30 a.m.–9 p.m. AT