FAQs | Washers
- What do I do if my washer fills but does not wash?
- Why is my washer not spinning?
- Why is my washer not draining?
- What do I do if my washer is leaking?
- Why does my Hydrowave washer hesitate after it fills with water?
- What's the clicking sound from my Hydrowave washer?
- Why does my washer not fill?
- My top load washer is making noise during the cycle. Are these normal sounds?
- Why aren't the lights / controls on my washer working properly?
- What do I do if my washer drains and fills at the same time?
- How do I remove the agitator?
- What do I do if my top load washer "walks" or vibrates?
- Why can I still wring water out of my clothes after the spin cycle?
- What water level setting should I use for my load size?
- Why is there lint on my clothes after I wash them?
- How can I reduce the amount of wrinkling in my clothes?
- What do I do if my water temperature is too hot or too cold?
- Why do I have a strange odor inside my washer?
- Why does my washer spin and stop repeatedly?
- How can I keep my clothes from getting tangled and twisted?
- Why am I getting grease/oil stains on my clothes after I wash them?
- My washer fills or drips when not turned on.
- What are some good ways to remove stubborn stains?
- What do I do if my Spacemaker® washer does not rinse?
- What do I do if my washer tub becomes stained or discolored?
- Where can I find a list of all GE Appliances washer support articles?
- My question is not found in these FAQs. Where do I look next?
Appliance Service & Repair
At GE Appliances, our goal is to ensure your satisfaction, while offering the highest levels of professional service at affordable and competitive rates.Schedule Service Online
GE Appliance Service 1-800-GECares (1-800-432-2737) Monday–Friday: 7 a.m.–10 p.m. ET Saturday–Sunday: 8 a.m.–6 p.m. ET
Major Appliance Questions 1-800-626-2005 GE Appliances Answer Center® Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–8 p.m. ET Saturday: 8 a.m.–7 p.m. ET Sunday: Closed
Filters & Parts 1-877-959-8688 Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–8 p.m. ET Saturday: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m. ET Sunday: Closed
GE or RCA Consumer Electronics (TVs, VCRs, radios, phones, more)
International Product Information Canada: 800-361-1100 Monday–Friday: 8:30 a.m.–9 p.m. AT