Life's a whole lot better when your water is not as hard.
You'll notice the difference the first time you bathe or shower with softened water. Soft water feels noticeably smooth to the skin. It also makes your home easy to clean by reducing hard-water build-up.
Customizable Settings to Fit Your Lifestyle
The Custom Select™ blending valve allows you to adjust the hardness of the water so you can have your water, your way.
GE softeners also include GE SmartSoft™ technology to "learn" your family's water usage patterns so you'll always have soft water when you need it. Plus an easy-to-use Days to Empty feature allows you to monitor when a salt refill is needed.
Installation for Water Softeners and Water Filtration Systems
To find an authorized installer in your area, call 1-800-952-5039.
GE Water Softener
GE Water Softener
- GE water softeners save on salt, water, and energy by using up to 50% less detergent for laundry and dishwashing*, using up to 34% less salt and up to 35% less water during regeneration.**
- Self-cleaning sediment filter protects your home's plumbing from sediment like dirt and sand.
- Custom Select blending valve allows you to adjust the hardness of the water.
- Angled lid with a large opening makes it easy to pour salt.
- SmartSoft™ technology ensures there is always plenty of softener water available by "learning" a family's water-use patterns.
Considering household filtration?
Any home is a big investment. Adding a GE whole house water filter system helps reduce sediment, sand and rust at the main water supply so there's less build up inside water heaters, pipes, dishwashers and other appliances and fixtures throughout your home.
* Based on research conducted by the Water Quality Association (WQA) Water Softener Benefits Study, 2011.
** Versus previous GE water softeners and WQA water usage studies. Applies to model GXSH40V and model GXSH45V.